Problem : After the laser when to do moisturizing mask and import? Laser mask replenishment when to do it?
Import hospital amine tranexamic acid, arbutin, B3And LC,When
Reply : After the laser is usually traumatic, and not immediately apply mask is recommended, unless some of the special favor of wound healing.We recommend laser scab off after doing the import.and also,Laser can be done before tranexamic acid import, Advantageously bleeding prevention color Shen Production or reduce the risk of pigmentation.
Consider laser resurfacing preoperative and postoperative external use or cosmetics
Cosmeceuticals Used in Conjunction with Laser Resurfacing Seminars in Cutaneous Medicine and Surgery, September 2011 Author:Mary Lupo MD(U.S.)
1. Vitamin A
effect:Stimulating dermal collagen,Promote wound healing,Thickening of the skin,Promote the proliferation of fibroblasts,Inhibition of metall oproteinases,Inhibiting the transfer of melanin to the stratum corneum⋯⋯ In order to achieve reduction of fine lines, pigmentation abnormalities, improve the skin effect.
- Topical vitamin A Derivatives, usually recommended before laser resurfacing were, in theory, can accelerate healing after surgery, and then the table Leather chemicals, reduce whiteheads,PIH Incidence, and can facilitate the laser penetrate the stratum corneum.
- The idea that the erbium laser collagen synthesis decreased, this time using Accutane promote collagen synthesis even more important.
- Topical vitamin A Derivatives have become a routine practice of laser resurfacing, the total effect of promoting wound healing and collagen formation The body is more accurate, but there is still space for further study confirmed.
- About preoperative topical vitamin A Duration derivatives, typically ranging from a few weeks to a few months (most doctors choose 2-4 Weeks, studies have recommended that in3Weeks or more).
- Ablative laser surgery should stop topical vitamin A Derivatives, and then until the beginning of the epidermis, also with a view to be stopped With at least3Months (to facilitate the re-skin and moisturizing).
2. Vitamin C
Role: to promote collagen synthesis, improve the appearance of fine lines, pigmentation calm transition, anti-inflammatory, photoprotection after less inflammation.
you’re currently reading : About physical therapy: After the laser when to do moisturizing mask and import?
- For vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid) effect, there are a lot of scientific evidence to support.
- Erythema is laser resurfacing (ablative or non-ablative matter) after check-side reaction, topical vitamin C Auxiliary products to Help reduce postoperative erythema and inflammation.
- Ablative laser and micro-grinding (weakened skin barrier function) can promote topical vitamin C Connor reflections effect.
- Topical vitamin laser surgery C Can assist sunscreen.
3. Vitamin E
Role: to reduce theUVInduced erythema, scar prevention, improve pigmentation abnormalities and photoaging.
- Topical vitamin E Need vitamin C Into a stable.
- Although vitamin E Product claims to help wound healing, less postoperative scarring, but studies often appear contradictory conclusions.One study showed that topical vitamin E Burn wounds not only had no significant effect, and increase the probability of contact dermatitis.
- While topical vitamin E It may prove effective in the future, but in view of contradictory research data, contact dermatitis potential Risk and the lack of well-designed studies generally confirm its effectiveness,We do not recommend laser resurfacing joint topical vitamin E.
4. Vitamin K
Role: reduce postoperative bruising after fractional laser resurfacing delayed purpura.
- A double-blind randomized controlled studies have shown that half of the face, before laser surgery topical vitamin K There was no significant effect, but after topical vitamin Vegetarian K Significantly reduce the severity of bruising – although not shorten the overall duration of purpura, But can reduce its severity(especially At the beginning of the topical 10 Days).
- In short, laser resurfacing after topical vitamin K It can accelerate the digestion bruising, but the mechanism is still largely unknown or chest Measurement.
Role: Acceleration of acute and chronic wound healing, anti-light aging, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, promote dermal collagen synthesis.
- There have been sporadic literature supports the benefits of laser resurfacing before and after surgery for external growth factors.
- Theoretically, laser resurfacing combined with external growth factors can enhance the overall effect, speed up the recovery, but the relevant place bo-controlled Study scarce.
- Dermal collagen remodeling is one of the main mechanisms of laser resurfacing, and external growth factors may assist stimulate new collagen, so Theoretically external growth factors may enhance the effect of rejuvenation after laser resurfacing,Accelerate wound healing.Due to its large molecular and band Charge,Topical normal probability penetrate the stratum corneum growth factors is limited,The ablative laser resurfacing can weaken the epidermal barrier Retention forces, thereby facilitating better penetration of the active ingredient.
- Since the performance of keratinocyte growth factor receptor, non-ablative resurfacing after topical treatment is also useful in promoting growth factor Growth factor agency communication between the epidermis and dermis.
- Although laser resurfacing topical growth factor for further study, but its enticing.
Dye dilution agent
Role: prevention or treatment of postoperative inflammatory hyper pigmentation (PIH). Considerations:
- Many doctors suggest that before treatment using the agent to dilute the pigment to reduce postoperative PIH Probability.
- An American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS) Member survey, 69% Of respondents report before resurfacing Hydroquinone to reduce postoperative PIH.
- In addition to hydroquinone, other common prevention before surgery PIH The ingredients also include kojic acid, and azelaic acid.
- Hydroquinone general usage: preoperative 3-4 Weeks, daily 1-2 Times. Some doctors only in light skin type3Or more of patients with typeuse.
- It is worth noting that more than one study showed that preoperative use of pigment dilution agent does not actually reduce postoperative PIH. Nevertheless, preoperative use of hydroquinone pigment dilution agent is still a common practice.
- When postoperative PIH,Can be combined with the use of topical agents to the pigment,Mild chemical peel agents to promote regression of sunscreen agents.among them, Hydroquinone with vitamin A Derivatives, azelaic acid or kojic acid, glycolic acid, etc. used in combination to enhance the effect.
- Postoperative use of pigment dilution agent, usually in the skin and then complete (or after2-6Weeks) after start using it immediately.
- For abnormal pigment, spectral strict sunscreen is very important.
- Fortunately, after PIH Usually a temporary (weeks or months later subsided).
Role: to promote and re-skin of the wound healing, prevent scabs.
- Using isolation-type ointment(occlusive ointment) of “Open” The method of isolating or semi-dressing “Closed” The method, which is more conducive to wound healing, which is currently in dispute.
- Such as using open approach(Barrier ointment),It should be taken to limit the barrier ointment,Avoid acne-like pustules or small Miliary rash (reported in the literature, type non-ablative fractional laser change after deputy 83.5% The patients with acne like whitehead or pustule small,Type non-ablative fractional laser change after deputy83.5%Of patients with small pustules or acne-like rash miliary).
- It has been reported after the use of Vaseline laser resurfacing can occur contact dermatitis.
- Many dermatologists use Eucerin-purpose repair cream (AHO, Aquaphor healing ointment, Beiersdorf) As postoperative repair products. Recent studies show: Compare Eucerin-purpose repair cream (AHO) And topical milk Biafineliquid (BTE, Orthoneutrogena) In the opening weeks of the dotCO2After laser resurfacing wound healing effect, the results show,AHO excellentin BTE; BTE Laser wound healing better than white petrolatum;AHOLaser resurfacing excellent wound healing effect Antibiotic ointment.(See also: superficial wound care products Compare: emollients vs. Biafine vs. Antibiotic ointment).
- For a large number of commercially available after moisturizing products, it is necessary to compare the effect of further research.
- Whichever you choose, moisturizer, patients should pay attention to adjust the recipe according to the needs at different stages of rehabilitation after surgery.
Role: Prevention UV For damage after peeling of the skin, reduce inflammation after pigmentation calm transition risk.